We are currently meeting in our worship center. Due to Covid restrictions and local concerns we have had to hold drive in services in the past.
Here are a few rules and guidelines we’d ask you to follow when you attend the drive in services.
- The church building will be open for bathroom use.
- Please plan to come no later than 10:20am to provide ample time for parking.
- Please enter the top entrance to the parking lot and follow directions from parking crew. (lower will be closed.)
- Please do not leave your vehicle at any time.
- Tithes and Offerings will be collected as you exit the parking lot at the close
of the service.
- Bulletins and other items distributed will be handed out by volunteers using protective gear and safe practices.
- Feel free to keep your car running with A/C and tune your radios to 97.9 FM
- Again, please do not leave your vehicle.